background

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

PARTY!

All tuckered out! In his new Jammies that make him look WAY too big to be my wee tot


Maddox indeed had a birthday party!!! It was fantastic! We had just the right number of people, just the right weather, just the right... everything. Whoo hoo! Maddox was awake long enough for us to sing to him and for him to taste the icing, but then he slept through all the love and snuggling. 





I made all the cupcakes and iced them. I love homemade (from a box) cupcakes!!! Yumm!

Oh my Sweet boy in his "One" shirt! I just love him so. 
I love so much about this

I wish you could hear this yawn when it happens. The sound is beautiful... but look at the peace when he sleeps. What is it....? "Let him sleep for when he wakes he'll move mountains"...? You betcha. 

I love this picture that our friend Levi took. This is Maddox with his OT, Stacey. They spend time like this twice a week after working hard together. He loves her! 



On a long table, I had each "month picture" in a frame. Then the papers on laying flat just had snapshots through the months.  Our "party favors" were silly straws - for everyone to remember their favorite little "Tubie". These pictures of these ladies : the right is Maddox with Mrs. Tina from the 

 dayschool and then with his favorite nurse, and one of my great friends, Courtney. I've said it a million times and I'll say it forever. This journey has brought us many things, but new life long friends is one of the best "pluses".
You see these two little boys. They melt my heart. Hudson and his friend Evan are the best of friends. Yes, we may have been grooming this friendship since the womb, but I love them. They have Maddox's best interest at heart already and I know they will always be there for him. It all starts now with blowing out his candle for him. 

After actually getting it in past his teeth, he noticed it! He even smacked loud enough for guests to hear and giggle at him and then he had some good swallows. 






See these three grown men? Talk about this little boy in my lap and they all turn to mush. Uncle Kody, "Uncle" Tim, and Kyle (Daddy-o), three of my favorite men.

No comments:

Post a Comment