background

Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Five

1. I love listening to Hudson sing bible songs: Zacheus, This Little light of Mine, Lords Army, etc
2. Yesterday was the first day I honestly believed that Maddox will smile one day. His eye contact is improving so much.
3. Kyle and I had big plans to finally take Maddox to church this Sunday... But Kyle is now going to help his dad at the camp (much needed father son time), so His Church will meet Maddox next week!
4. My last week at home has officially ended. Monday Maddox has a neuro appt in BR, Tuesday is a trial run at daycare, and Wednesday I'll leave him :( 
5. I'm blissfully exhausted 

Sorry for the poor quality - Hudson insisted that I fold each of their quilts so they could lie together on the floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment