background

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

not really wordless wednesday... but pictures nonetheless

Now, I am no photographer and I sure don't know how to "appropriately" edit photos. But today it was beautiful outside and the big kid requested more baseball. So, we played... and I took pictures... and tonight I played with editing. I love these boys. 
this my friends is an "open mouth cheesy grin" that came from tickles. 

I don't know when he became grown, but good grief I love him. 

He throws right handed. He bats left. Watch out world... this kid is gonna be awesome. AND it came with no forcing! He's had all this since February and just started asking to play. I love it. 

These are the pictures that make me wonder what's in that mind. He's so intent. He's so beautiful. 

My green eyed boy's eyes are turning brown. Maybe they'll be hazel, but lately they've looked mighty brown. 


No comments:

Post a Comment