background

Monday, June 13, 2011

and so it begins...

So, I'm doing this. I'm starting a blog.

It's summer and one thing I realize is how quickly it goes. Already, I've been out of school for almost a month and I can't tell you really what I've done so far. All I know is that I'm looking forward to what's next (seems like I always am). Today, it's not about what's to come or what has gone. Today, I've been home alone all day and after a crazy few months, I can say that today is about me, Kyle, and the things I'm grateful for. So, here are the important things.

That's our Mister. He's a lovable 14lb (almost 2 years old) Shih-Poo. 

And, there's my Kyle. He's my favorite.
During the summer... it's just us. And, for now, that's alright. I kinda dig it actually. 

Good things are happening:
- Kyle and I are going to the beach for the first time together. Okay, okay, so we went to Grand Isle one time. BUT, that's not really the beach. We're going to Gulf Shores with his entire family for his cousin Lauren's wedding. 
- We're taking a week-long "just us" vacation in July to Atlanta.
- Just decided to take on a new pet in August! We'll be "adopting" a beautiful 9-year-old yellow lab named Daisy. I'm surprisingly looking forward to it. But, apparently, she's fabulous and trained.  Yeah, all we need is something else... but Kyle has been wanting a lab and the hard, puppy years are already over, so it'll be good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment