background

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

10 months.

Maddox,
Let's avoid the sappy vibes this month okay? Instead, I need you to know you're a ten month old. Do you hear that? Two more months and you'll be a year??? It's madness I tell you. 

Here's what 10 months looks like on you:
- in 9mos clothes
- 4 full teeth, two nubs
- wearing your AFOs daily for 2-3hrs at a time
- completely off the dreaded topamax that made you angry and now on a new one that I currently can't remember the name of
- we've started fish oil for brain development and black seed oil to hopefully help with seizure activity.
- you're trying so hard to sit up! You can assisted but your head still gets heavy. Your muscle tone is improving.
- tummy time is getting better and better!
- when your hand touches something it automatically opens and you open it before it touches the floor in sitting position! And you're looking at the things you touch.
- there's a new "coo" happening! It's usually after a cough or when you're up on my shoulder. It's so sweet and so rare, but oh so beautiful.
- the smile still only comes when tickled (shaking your legs and butt) but it is getting to be bigger
- the worst thing that came with 10 months? The witching hour! You cry 30min-hour every stinking night between 5-8. There's no consoling you. Nothing fixes it. I need this to pass quickly!!!!
Your Gramma Terrie was proud - she got you all propped up!
one of the best so far
I love these toes, these feet, and that stupid tube. Oh, and this is a LeachCo Podster you're laying on... it's pretty fabulous.

be still my heart.
working hard!!!! 



I love you kid. I love you so much it freaking hurts.
- your momma

No comments:

Post a Comment