background

Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 2

What is the meaning behind your blog name?
I had been wanting to start a blog and I wish I had some really good story behind it, but not really. While I was living overseas and dating Kyle, I knew we'd get married and that I'd take on his last name. Honestly, I like the idea of NOT posting our last name all over the place, so I was looking for an alternative. While I was away, the families would pick with me saying that the new name would be fitting because I was so sassy. So, when picking the blog name - sassy kept sticking out and the rest just came together.

an online dictionary site gives these meanings:
Sassy:  an adj meaning impertinent, saucy; pert, boldly smart
Utterance: vocal expression

I like when I come across funny things. So, here's a few "sassy utterances" for you: (from one of my boards on pinterest)






No comments:

Post a Comment