background

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 3

A picture of you and your friend (there's more than one...)
I realized this is hard! I only included my "girls" (plus Kyle of course). I'll have to make a "guys" post later.




Me and Casey from... maybe fall 2006? Casey and I have known each other since we were little and were going to the library summer reading programs together. We didn't go to school together until high school, though. We've been through a lot together, but she's who I can be most honest with and she still loves me! 
Me and Megan at her wedding - April 2011. This was the day I was the most happy for my college roommate and friend. She went out on a limb one day when I approached her at the end of freshman year saying, "Hey, I hardly know you but you seem pretty sane and like you don't do a lot of drugs. I need a third roommate, wanna join?" She said yes! We made a lot of memories in college together and have ever since. Even though we're 5 hours apart now, she's still one of my favorites! 

Me, Melissa, and Angie at my wedding March 2009. These two girls were a godsend! I met Angie on a mission trip to Honduras (which I randomly signed up for) and we were placed as roommates. We've been inseparable ever since.  With Angie, I got Melissa as a bonus! The two of them had already become friends through the Christian Student Center and I just became one of them with much ease. They are my voices of reason when I need it most. And, best of all, we're all becoming mommas together for the first time. Melissa's Peyton will come September 21st, Angie's Arabella should arrive around Halloween, and the Sasser baby will be here beginning of March. 

Me, Courtney and Melanie - Christmas-ish 2010. (sidenote - least favorite picture of me, but its what I've got!) These two girls are my "Pineville" girls. I work with them both and they have made the past two years living away from family and friends much more enjoyable. We joke, fight, cry, and laugh like sisters and I have loved every crazy moment with them.  When my phone rings real late at night or early in the morning, Kyle says, "You better answer it, it's probably Melanie..." and if my text message sounds, he asks, "What are you and Courtney talking about?" 



Me, Robin, and Randi - Christmas 2008. My sisters are the best. They each hold something special that the other one doesn't, but they're both the best older siblings I could have. Being the youngest of us three, I've driven them nuts and they've given me my share of paybacks, but the older we get, the more I realize they're my friends just as much as they are my sisters. 


Me and my Kyle - Fall 2006. This was taken the first or second week we were together and he's been my best friend ever since. (he doesn't get a long caption... that pretty much sums it up)

(I need a picture of me and Wendi - she is one of the girls I've gotten close to here in Pineville. Our husbands work together and she is always making me laugh so hard! I know when she calls I'm going to hear a fabulous story about someone getting on her dang nerves and I love it! Note to self: must take a picture of us girls!)

No comments:

Post a Comment